Tilt Stage I Pro SCS Scooter Bar - Chrome Silver - 700mm x 610mm
Availability: Out Of Stock
Tilt have released their latest in their range of super strong T-Bars, the Stage I. Built from 4130 Chromoly steel, post-welded and heat-treated , these bad boys wont let a rider down!
Tilt have produced the worlds first T-Bars that are heat-treated after welding, making them insanely strong in their structure and able to handle the hardest styles of riding out there. This method increases the strong of the 4130 Chromoly steel a whole another level, helping to protect it from bending.
- Made 100% from post-weld heat-treated 4130 Chromoly steel
- T-bar design with no back- or upsweep
- 3D formed steertube
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 24" in width and 27.5" in height
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Compatible Compression Types (see important note below): SCS, but can be used for IHC if slit cut in, or ICS if starnut inserted
- Bar Height: 699mm / 27.5 inches
- Bar Width: 610mm / 24inches
- Material: Post-weld heat-treated 4130 Chromoly steel
- Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Inner Diameter: Standard (28mm)
- Slit Cut out: No
- Weight: 1304 grams
- Backsweep: None
- Recommended Clamp Size: Any standard oversized clamp for IHC, or any SCS Clamp for SCS compression setup
Important Note: Compatibility of your existing scooter with these bars cannot be guaranteed, but we can advise you below on how to make sure they are!
Make sure you’re aware what compression type you want or have on your existing scooter. For both HIC and IHC compression a slit is needed in the bottom of the bar to fit, these may come already done, or you can cut them yourself on purchase, see Youtube for how.
For SCS Bars, there should be no slit, if the bars you’re looking to buy do have a slit, you’ll need to cut the ends off and remove the slit or have an SCS sleeve/bung fitted.
|SCS / IHC (If Slit Cut) / ICS (If Starnut Installed)
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day
Rest of UK
International Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info
- Apex Bol Black SCS/IHC Scooter Bars – 580mm x 560mmRegular Price £109.95 Special Price £84.95
- Apex Bol Clear Raw SCS/IHC Scooter Bars – 560mm x 560mmRegular Price £109.95 Special Price £54.95
- Apex Bol Red SCS/IHC Scooter Bars – 580mm x 560mmRegular Price £109.95 Special Price £69.95