Madd Gear MGP VX Origin Shredder Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Madd Gear MGP VX Origin Shredder Pro Black/Blue Stunt Scooter is designed specifically with the younger rider in mind. With a shorter deck and lower bars, the MGP VX Origin Shredder is perfectly balanced and effortless to control. Designed specifically for riders 4 years and up who are wanting to step up their street or park riding game! With a complete weight of just 3.31kg / 7.29lbs, the MGP VX Origin Shredder Stunt Scooter is super light yet retains Madd Gear's reputation for industry leading durability and strength.
- Total Scooter Height: 781mm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.31kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: MGP Low-Riser 18” Wide x 22” Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (45.7cm Wide x 55.9cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MGP Threadless Cast High-Ten with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 110mm Force Aluminium Core with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: MGP 10th Generation 4.5” Wide x 17” Long, 83° Integrated Light-AF Headtube, Concave Profile, 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Internally Fluted with Cut-outs on Top and Bottom
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Cut-outs
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating
- Detail: MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Block
- Deck Weight: 1.05kg / 2.31lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.20kg / 7.05lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
Available in 3 Colours: Blue/Black, Lime/Black & Red/Black
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info