Addict Defender MKII Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Orange
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Addict Defender MKII Pro Stunt Scooter is the second generation of the ever popular Addict Defender scooter. This scooter is super strong and is perfect for riders of all abilities who are looking for a great all-round scooter out of the box and is only 4.1kgs for such a large sized scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 880mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.1kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 26 Inches / 660mm
- Bar Width: 22.8 Inches / 580mm
- Bar Material Used: Chromoly Steel 4130
- Bar Outer Diameter: Oversized (34.9mm)
- Deck Width: 5 Inches / 127mm
- Deck Length: 21.25 Inches / 540mm
- Deck Foot Space: 15.7 Inches / 398mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: HIC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 110mm diameter / 24mm wide / 7 spoke
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: Eagle Supply 608 2RS
- Brake Type: Flexfender
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info