Blazer Pro Nexus Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Blazer Pro Nexus is the perfect scooter for taking your riding to the next level! Coming with high strength Chromoly Steel bars and a lightweight Aluminium deck, this scooter is way ahead of the competition.
- Total Scooter Height: 820mm
- Suggested Ages: 7-14 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck: 520mm x 120mm (20.5” x 4.75”)
- Deck Material: 6061 Aluminium T4/T6
- Head-Tube Angle: 83 Degrees
- Fender: Hybrid Plastic & Metal
- Bar: 590 mm H x 560 mm W Steel Wing Bar
- Fork: CNC 6061 Aluminium
- Compression: HIC
- Clamp: Two bolt 6061 Aluminium
- Headset: Integrated sealed
- Wheel Size: 110mm 88A / 5 Spoke Anodised Aluminium
- Bearings: Chrome Steel Abec 9
- Weight: 3.9 Kg
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.