Blunt Envy One S3 Stunt Scooter - Pink / Teal Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Blunt Envy One S3 Stunt Scooter - Pink / Teal Blue is made for the developing or aspiring young scooter rider wanting to up their rider level to become a respected pro rider.
These Complete scooters have been built up from high level durable pro scooter parts, and perfectly constructed for the budding young beginner scooter rider. Whether you are cruising along the pavement or getting ready to roll in the skatepark, this beginner complete is best suited to progress into the more advanced rider. Suitable as the best pro scooter for ages 4-10.
- Total Scooter Height: 790mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-15+ Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.6 kgs / 7.9 pounds
- Bars: 4130 Chromoly steel - 550mm/21.65" high x 520mm/20.5" wide
- Deck: 6 Series Alu One deck | angle 82.5° | width 120mm/4.75" | length 480mm/19" | Nylon front plate and rear inserts | 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium
- Deck Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”
- Brake: Bolt on Nylon Flex Brake system
- Fork: High Tensile Steel COLT IHC fork
- Grips: Two Tone TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- Clamp: 2 bolt Alu Clamp - 6mm bolts
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Wheels: 110 mm x 24mm S3 wheels 86A PU - ABEC 9 bearings
- Griptape: High quality grip tape
- Weight: 3.6 kgs / 7.9 pounds
- Total Height: 790mm/31.1”
- Total Length: 650mm/25.6”
|Colour||Blue, Pink, Teal|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.