B-STOCK Revolution Storm Stunt Scooter - Neochrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
IMPORTANT: This item is a B STOCK product, meaning it's not in perfect brand new condition. There are mild signs of use, and the wheels have been replaced with Revolution Supply Cubed Core - Chrome wheels.
The Revolution Storm Stunt Scooter has been 5 years of refined developed, to bring this beautiful masterpiece of a scooter.
Featuring Revolutions super light Storm scooter deck, this is the perfect intermediate and advanced level stunt scooters for riders wanting to be able to maximise the performance of their scooter.
Featuring, super wide grippy Revo 170mm grips, lightweight hollowcore wheels, and a super strength signature bar, this scooter has been built to be both lightweight and strong, without cutting corners.
- Total Scooter Height: 80mm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3kgs (6.61lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Width: 579mm (22.8")
- Bar Height: 554mm (21.8")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.7")
- Foot Space: 350mm (13.78")
- Fork: CNC Milled IHC Compression Forks
- Clamp: Revo Black Double IHC Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm Hollowcore Black PU / Black Core
- Grips: 170mm Ultragrip Tech Grips
- Griptape: Revolution Lightning Storm Griptape
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.