Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Crisp Evolution 4.8" Stunt Scooter - Vapour Black
The Crisp Evolution 4.8" Stunt Scooter - Vapour Black is made for the large rider with XL Chromo T-Bars and a large deck, it's perfect for bigger riders wanting to nail their tricks or those wanting a strong a stable scooter setup.
It features forged alloy forks combined with HIC compression and also large wheels at 120mm x 28mm with extra rebound.
- Total Scooter Height: 890mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 26.4 Inches / 670mm
- Bar Width: 24 Inches / 610mm
- Bar Model Used: Crisp Chromo T-Bars
- Deck Design: Fully integrated with Squared Dropouts and Concave Downtube & 6mm Hi-Tensile Axles
- Deck Width: 4.8 Inches / 122mm
- Deck Length: 20.5 Inches / 521mm
- Clamp Size: Double Collar w Nylon HIC Shim
- Compression Setup Used: HIC
- Headset Type: Sealed Intergrated Headset
- Fork: Crisp Forged Alloy Threadless Fork
- Wheel Size: 120mm x 28mm Super High Rebound Alloy Wheels
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: SST Spring-less Brake
- Total Weight: 4kg
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Oversized|
|Bar Height||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Bar Width||560mm (22 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.