Crisp Ultima 2020 5" Stunt Scooter - Blue Green Cracking / Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Crisp Ultima 2020 5" Stunt Scooter - Blue Green Cracking / Black is a significant upgrade on the previous generations of this scooter. It includes new boxed ends to allow riders to both ride part and street and combine 5.0 grinds into their riding.
The scooter itself is one of the lightest in the market, featuring Alloy Bars, and an IHC Setup, perfectly suiting park riders in particular.
- Total Scooter Height: 860mm
- Suggested Ages: 7-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.7kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Scooter comes 95% built and is ready to ride
- Bar Height: 24 Inches / 610mm
- Bar Width: 22 Inches / 560mm
- Bar Model Used: Aluminium Hive Bars
- Bar Outer Diameter: Oversized (34.9mm)
- Deck Width: 5 Inches / 127mm
- Deck Length: 20.5 Inches / 521mm
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: IHC
- Headset Type: Sealed Intergrated Headset with Nylon HIC Shim
- Fork: Hybrid Alloy Fork 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 120mm x 28mm Super High Rebound Wheels
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: SST Spring-less Brake
- Total Weight: 3.7kg
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info