District HTS Complete Stunt Scooter - Pearl Black
Get More Info on Paypal
Introducing the brand new HTS District Complete Scooter, the highest spec District complete ever made! The new lightweight deck construction makes it the perfect park deck. With a 125mm/4.9" flat edged bottom the HTS deck is truly versatile and can ride any type of terrain. Doesn't matter if you ride park or street. Paired with 120mm wide wheel the HTS will keep you rolling smoothly and to add even more comfort it comes with District rope grips, widely known for their unique softness and durability.
- Total Scooter Height: 890mm
- Suggested Ages: 14+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck Length 500mm / 19.7inch
- Width 125mm / 4.92inch
- Headtube Angle 83°
- Concave 3°
- Compression Mini HIC Compression
- Bars 660x580mm / 26x22.8inch
- Wheels 28mm x 120mm District W120 Wheels
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-4 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.