Dominator Airborne Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Grey
Availability: Out Of Stock
The new Dominator Airborne Scooter comes with a 4.7" wide deck which takes it a notch wider than the Sniper. This scooter also uses Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium keeping it light and strong for intermediate up to pro riding abilities. The Airborne comes fitted with 110mm alloy core wheels by District and is run with a Mini HIC compression, including threadless alloy fork.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~31" / ~78.64cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium 500mm/19.6in long by 120mm/4.7in wide
- Bars: One piece HTQ195 Steel Bar 570mm/23in high by 550mm/22in wide
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound Grips by District
- Fork: Mini HIC Threadless Alloy Fork by District
- Wheels: 110mm with Alloy Core Wheels by District
- Clamp: Double clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info