Dominator Sniper Complete Stunt Scooter - Black / Neon Yellow
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The brand new Dominator Sniper Stunt Scooter is your go to intermediate scooter, geared up to withstand the daily demands of the skatepark and street with a high spec. This spec features a HIC compression and a fully integrated headset for a smooth ride. With a 19.6” long deck it’s a step up from the Trooper aimed at older and taller riders.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 7-16 Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~31" / ~78.7cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium 500mm/19.6in long by 115mm/4.5in wide
- Bars: One piece HTQ195 Steel Bar 570mm/22.4in high by 550mm/21.6in wide
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound Grips by District
- Fork: Mini HIC Threadless Steel Fork
- Wheels: 110mm with Alloy Core Wheels by District
- Clamp: Double clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.