Dominator Trooper Complete Scooter - Black / Orange
Get More Info on Paypal
Introducing the awesome new beginner scooter, the Dominator Trooper Complete Scooter which provides beginner and intermediate scooter riders a great platform to develop core skills and perfect technique. Typically made for the younger/smaller rider, with a 17.1” deck making it possible to blitz tailwhips round as quick as possible. This year’s Trooper is notably smaller than the previous model but we’ve made sure that it still packs a big punch. We developed this model for all you little shredders out there.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~28" / ~71.2cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.6kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium 435mm / 17.1in long BY 115mm / 4.5in wide
- Bars: One Pieces HTQ195 Steel Bar 460mm / 18.1in high BY 510mm / 20in wide
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound by District
- Fork: Threaded Steel Fork, 110mm compatible
- Wheels: 100mm with Alloy Core Wheels by District
- Clamp: Double clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.