Drone Element Black Neochrome Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Drone Element Stunt Scooter is an intermediate to advanced level stunt scooter. The Element scooter features an all-new deck featuring an extruded headtube and Drone’s integrated pegged back end making it lightweight, strong and perfect for a mixture of park and street riding. Combined with an eye catching two-toned finish creates a clean aesthetic that makes it stand out from the crowd. The Drone Luxe wheels, a new Drone Element fork and HIC compression to make it super durable.
- Total Scooter Height: 830mm
- Suggested Ages: 11+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.85kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 610mm (24")
- Bar Material: Drone Oversized/HIC Chromoly 610mm high Y-bars with reinforced gusset
- Deck Features: New Shadow 4.75” Wide X 19.5" Long Deck - All new lightweight extruded headtube, Drone integrated pegged back end for park and street. Boxed off front end
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.75")
- Fork: Drone Element steel HIC fork
- Clamp: Drone Shadow double clamp and HIC compression kit
- Headset: Drone Standard headset with new ���ush headset cap
- Brake: Drone ‘stubby’ plastic brake
- Wheel: Drone 120mm Hollow Series wheels with Abec 9 bearings
- Grips: Drone soft compound standard sized grips
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.