Eretic Snowscoot Powder - Black White
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Eretic Snowscoot Powder - Black / White, is the perfect winter snow scooter for big snow powder riding! Build in a similar way to a traditional stunt scooter, allowing you to throw barspins, whips and other big stunt scooter tricks. Featuring a strengthened fork 1 piece setup to the deck, to ensure it has all the strength needed to land those big tricks on powder snow.
Eretic Snow Scooters are Ethic's winter stunt scooter brand, designed by Kevin Demay, a legend in the sport. The Eretic scooters are like no other snow scooters out. If you want a true alternative to sking or snowboarding, these snow scooters are amazing for fun riding. You can land many of the normal tricks seen on stunt scooters, but also on snow with these scooters.
- Total Scooter Height: 950mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 5.1kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Snow Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 720mm (28.3")
- Bar Width: 620mm (24.4")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 580mm (22.8")
- Deck Width: 140mm (5.5")
- Fork: HIC Compression
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Grips: Ethic DTC Grips
- Griptape: Spiked Deck for Boot Grip
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.