Freeflo Tour 4K HD Action Sports Camera
Get More Info on Paypal
- 1x Freeflo Tour Action Sports Camera
- 1x Waterproof Case
- 1x Non Waterproof Case Door
- 1x Handlebar Mount
- 2x Case Pedestal
- 2x Adhesive Pedestal Mount
- 2x 3M Adhesive Pad Replacement
- 3x Camera Mount Adaptors
- 1x Tripod Adaptor
- 1x Skeleton Housing with Belt Clip
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 5x Secondary Break Away Straps
- 1x 16GB Class 10 Micro SD Card
- 1x Micro USB Cable with UK Wall Plug
- Video Resolution: 4K / 30fps, 2.7K / 30fps, 1080P / 60fps, 720P / 120fps
- Image Sensor: 16 Mega Pixel CMOS
- Lens: 173 Ultra Wide Adjustable Fisheye
- Display: 2 Inch LTPS LCD Screen
- Wifi: Built in 802.11 b|g|n
- Remote App: IOS / Android
- Memory: Micro SD Card Up To 64gb (16gb Included)
- Input: Output: Micro USB / Mini HDMI
- Battery: Removable 900mAH, Up To 90 Minutes with 1080P
- Shooting Modes: Self Timer, Loop Recording, Timelapse, Underwater, Burst
- Included Cases: Waterproof, Low Speed Activity Door, Skeleton Case
- Full Size: Up To 2 Hours 1080P Recording With Included 16gb Card
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.