Globber Elite Deluxe Flash Light Up Foldable Junior Scooter - Red
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Globber Elite Deluxe Flash Light Up Foldable Junior Scooter - Red is designed for children aged 3 years plus. The unique design makes the scooter effortless to carry and the trolley function is easy pull and store.
The Deluxe Flash comes with a light up deck plate an be operated using the battery free or battery operated vibration sensor.
The scooter offers stability for children when learning how to ride, safety features include the three wheel structure, lean and lock steering and a reinforced low-ride foot deck. The steering lock allows your child to gain confidence while learning how to steer and assisted steering will help to guide little ones.
- Total Scooter Height: 67.5 - 77.5cm
- Recommended Age: 3-6 Years
- Total Scooter Weight: 2.7kgs
- Max Rider Weight: 50Kg
- Size: 67.5-83.5cm x 56cm x 28cm (H x L x W)
- Tilt and turn system
- Robust Dual Colour Deck with Reinforced Frame
- Extra Long & Wide Foot Brake
- Handlebar: 4 Height Adjustable, 67.5cm to 83.5cm
- Patented Steering Lock Button - Alllows Forward & Back Motion Only
- Bar Grips: New Comfy TPR Grips
- Wheel Diameter: 121mm (Front), 80mm (Rear) PU
- Abec 5 Bearings
- Light-Up Feature in the Deck Plate
2 Light Up Modes (Battery Free or Battery Powered)
- Foldable: Patented Eliptical Folding System
- Low Ride Deck
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.