- Returns & Warranty
Grit 2016 Elite Stunt Scooter - Vivid Blue
In the past year Grit Scooters have exploded in popularity, quickly expanding from Australia and estblishing themselves as one of the leading manufactuers of stunt scooters and expect nothing less for 2016!
The Scooter comes with a Free Bonus Pack, this includes:
- Full Scooters Stickers Sheet with 36 stickers including the top brands: Apex, MGP, River, Roots, Drone, Supremacy, Elite, Fasen, Raptor, AO, Dare, Tilt, Proto, Hellagrip, Ethic, Flavor, Blunt/Envy, Dare, Logic, Scooter Jam Series, Skates.co.uk
- Multicolored Skates.co.uk Wristband
- x2 ABEC 9 High Speed & Quality Bearings
- Scooter Replacement Griptape Sheet in Black
It's easy to see why too - they've quickly built a reputation for producing high quality scooters which are incredibly well priced. One of Grit's most popluar models is the Grit Elite scooter which has been re-designed and upgraded for 2016.
The Grit Elite 2016 model stands out from the crowd, offering style, functionality and durability, everything that you need from a extreme scooter! It features a single piece deck which has been made from heat treated 6061 graded alloy which provides maximum strength and durability.
- New weight reduced, re-inforced 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck
- Skeletonised Down Tube
- 4" Width, 3 Degree Concave with Integrated Grind Rails
- 100mm Dual Colour 88A PU Alloy Slotted Wheels w/ ABEC 9 Bearings
- 34.9mm Alloy Contoured Triple Clamp
- Hi tensile HIC fork
- Alloy handlebar, 530mm wide and 550cm high
- Sealed Headset Bearings
- Grit Flex Fender Brake
- Ridged 2 Colour Soft Feel Grips & Grit Bar Plug
- Weight: 3.45kg
|Colour||Black, Blue, Silver|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.