Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Grit Elite 2019 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Bondi Blue / Satin Black
The Grit Elite Scooter is street tested and top rider approved. Stacked with 110mm Metal Core Wheels, IHC compression, Oversized Tapered Y Handlebars and a 4.5" wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity and Integrated Grind Rails, the Grit Elite Scooter has everything the experienced rider needs to get it done.
- Total Scooter Height: 815mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.44kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- New and improved reinforced Skeletonized Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and integrated head tube with square drop outs.
- New Alloy Cast core 110mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- All New Alloy double Clamp 34.9mm
- Grit High Tensile fork w IHC System
- Grit Battle Bars: Hydro Formed Alloy 560mm (22") wide and 585mm (23") High
- Integrated Sealed Head Set Sealed Bearings
- Grit Flex Fender Brake with new curved shape
- New Grit Grips
- Deck: Width 177mm (4.5”) / Length: 482.5mm (19”)
|Material||6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Oversized|
|Compatible Wheel Size||100 / 110mm|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Bar Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.