Grit Elite 2019 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Bondi Blue / Satin Black
0% interest for 4 months with PayPal Credit.
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Grit Elite Scooter is street tested and top rider approved. Stacked with 110mm Metal Core Wheels, IHC compression, Oversized Tapered Y Handlebars and a 4.5" wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity and Integrated Grind Rails, the Grit Elite Scooter has everything the experienced rider needs to get it done.
- Total Scooter Height: 815mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.44kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- New and improved reinforced Skeletonized Down tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck and integrated head tube with square drop outs.
- New Alloy Cast core 110mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- All New Alloy double Clamp 34.9mm
- Grit High Tensile fork w IHC System
- Grit Battle Bars: Hydro Formed Alloy 560mm (22") wide and 585mm (23") High
- Integrated Sealed Head Set Sealed Bearings
- Grit Flex Fender Brake with new curved shape
- New Grit Grips
- Deck: Width 177mm (4.5”) / Length: 482.5mm (19”)
|Bar Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info