Grit Extremist Vapour Dual Color GrBLP / Black 2021 Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Grit Extremist Vapour Dual Color GrBLP / Black 2021 Stunt Scooter is an excellent starter stunt scooter, but with a totally unique feature of a dual color deck setup, showing blue on 1 side and pink on the other with the awesome chroming effect never seen before!
It features all the basics needed in a good beginner setup, including a threadless setup and metal core wheels, so that you're able to sustain hard landings and further develop & modify your scooter in future.
At a height of 78cm, it's perfect for younger riders and those developing their scooter skills.
The scooter itself is a fairly lightweight 3.5kg meaning riders can develop their skills and jump tricks without weight being to much of an issue.
- Total Scooter Height: 780mm
- Suggested Ages: 7-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.5kgs / 7.71lbs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Scooter comes 95% built and is ready to ride
- Bar Height: 22 Inches / 560mm
- Bar Width: 20.1 Inches / 510mm
- Bar Model Used: 1 Piece Gusseted High Tensile Steel
- Deck Width: 4 Inches / 101mm
- Deck Length: 19 Inches / 483mm
- Clamp Size: Alloy Double Clamp 31.9mm
- Compression Setup Used: HIC
- Headset Type: Threadless Headset
- Fork: Hi Tensile Threadless Fork
- Wheel Size: 100mm 85A PU Alloy Core Wheels
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 7
- Brake Type: Grit Flex Brake
- Grips: Ribbed Soft Feel Grips
- Total Weight: 3.3kg
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.