Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Grit Fluxx 2019 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Vapour Blue / Black
From the Australian scooter giant Grit Scooters comes the new and improved Grit Fluxx HIC Pro Scooter. The Grit Fluxx Scooter is the perfect transition scooter from beginner to expert. The Grit Reinforced Riser Handlebars, Solid Steel Fork, HIC Compression and 100mm 88A metal core 2 tone wheels provide the strength, while the 4.0" wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity provides the extra stickiness to land even the toughest tricks.
- Total Scooter Height: 740mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.45kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck: New and improved reinforced Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy - W: 102mm (4") / L: 483mm (19"), 3deg concave, Intergrated Grind Rails
- Bars: Hi Tensile Gusseted Riser Handlebar - W: 510mm (20") / L: 550mm (21.6")
- Fork: Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork
- Wheels: Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- Clamp: Alloy Double Clamp 31.8mm
- Head Parts: IHC Head Parts with NYLON IHC SHIM
- Brake: Grit Flex Brake
- Brake: Soft Feel Grips
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.