Invert Supreme 1-4-8 Mini Stunt Scooter - Red / Black / Blue
Get More Info on Paypal
The Invert Supreme 1-4-8 Mini Stunt Scooter - Red / Black / Blue is just like it’s bigger brother and is the perfect introductory scooter to hit your local skate park and start to progress your skills even from the tender age of 4 years and is a great general purpose kids commuter.
It features classic styling with it’s “T” bars, hollow core wheel design and proven Invert V3 deck that can take a real beating. Designed for kids 4-10 years.
- Total Scooter Height: 710mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-10 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.4kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: 6061-T6, 110mm x 445mm (4.3 x 17.5”) with front and rear angled deck inserts.
- Headset: Slim stack IHC head set.
- Brake: Invert V3 Steel pressed underside bolt
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “T” bar (H)490 x (W)480mm
- Grips: Invert 165mm TPR 25A With TPE Bar Ends
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Fork: Invert V3 Reinforced steel with cut outs 120mm wheel compatible
- Wheel: Polycarbonate Hollow core
- PU: 110mm, 86a Poly Urethane
- Bearing: ABEC 7 chrome steel
|Colour||Black, Blue, Red|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.