Invert TS-1.5 Black / Blue Mini Pro Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Invert TS 1.5 is specifically designed for the smaller rider, it's compact deck design and short handlebar make it perfect for ages 5-8 years. The tough construction makes it an ideal choice for the school run or practicing tricks at the skate park.
This model is perfect choice for beginners, however it features all Invert’s the quality components and technical know how. The TS 1.5 mini features reduced size boxed deck with deck inserts and Hi ten Steel ‘T’ Handlebar which gives the rider greater control. Additional features include: Two bolt handlebar clamp, 110mm PC core wheels with 86A high rebound tyres, Quality ABEC 7 bearings, Reinforced Steel forks with cut outs, Marble effect Handlebar Grips, Slick Stack IHC Headset and a Rear Flex Foot brake, Double bolt clamp and Finished in Magenta Pink and Black the proud owner of this stunt scooter will not be disappointed.
- Total Scooter Height: 700mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-8 Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.43kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Boxed deck with wide grind rails
- 110mm wheels
- 100-120mm wheel compatible
- Smooth slim stack headset
- 160mm marble grips
- IHC compression system
- front deck insert
- Deck: 6061-T6, 110mm (4.3″) W x 445mm (17.5″) boxed with front deck insert
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “T” bar 490mm (19.3″) H x 480mm (18.9″) W
- Headset: Slim stack
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 160mm TPR 30A
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 Aluminium – 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible
- Core: Polycarbonate
- Wheels: 110mm, 88a Poly Urethane
- Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel
- Brake: Steel flex
- Height: 720mm
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.