Invert TS-2+ Complete Stunt Scooter - Black / Neochrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Invert TS-2+ Complete Stunt Scooter - Black / Neochrome contains all the elements of a quality Stunt Scooter. The unmistakable splatter effect paint finish will draw in the crowds, as you rock up. Recommended for ages 8+ years.
Standout from the crowd with the TS2+ Hydro Splat model. Any rider can master the tricks as this model features 110m x 495mm Alu boxed deck with Deck inserts and 25mm Grind rails, Two-bolt Handlebar Clamp, 110mm Black Alloy core Wheels with 88A high rebound tyres, coupled with quality ABEC 7 bearings, Matte Black Hi-ten ‘T’ bar with matching Grips, Slick Stack IHC Headset reinforced steel fork with cutouts and a Rear Flex brake. Ideal for ages 8+ years old.
- Total Scooter Height: 810mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.5kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: 6061-T6, 110mm (4.3″) W x 495mm (19.5″) L boxed with front deck inserts
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “T” bar 580mm (22.8″) H x 520mm (20.5″) W
- Headset: Slim stack
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 160mm TPR 30A
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 Aluminium – 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible
- Core: Alloy
- Wheels: 110mm, 88a Poly Urethane
- Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel
- Brake: Steel flex
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info