Invert TS-3+ V2 Purple / Neochrome Complete Pro Stunt Scooter
Get More Info on Paypal
The TS3+ V2 Purple Neo Chrome paintwork provides a point of difference for riders who know their sport. Manufactured to last, this model has the added benefits of 4130 Cro-mo Handlebars and 120mm Alloy core Neo Chrome wheels.
Designed riders who are 8+ years and who are ready to dominate the skatepark!
Engineered to perfection, the Invert TS 3+ combines high quality 4130 CRO-Mo Handlebars with a 120mm wide boxed deck. The deck also includes a headtube cutaway, Front Inserts and Wide Grind Rails. High speed 120mm Alloy Core Neo Chrome wheels complete with ABEC 9 Chrome bearings, ensure for a fast ride.
Other features include Triple Bolt Neo Chrome Clamp, IHC compression and Sealed/Integrated Headset, Flex Brake, 170mm Marble effect Grips and a Forged one-piece Alloy Fork. This model has everything a scooter fan could want!
- Total Scooter Height: 840mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.7kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: 6061-T6, 120mm (4.75″) W x 508mm (20″) L boxed with front deck inserts - 120mm boxed deck with wide grind rails + Front deck insert
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: 4130 Cro-mo “T” bar 620mm (24″) H x 580mm (23″) W
- Headset: Sealed and integrated
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 170mm marble TPR 30A
- Clamp: 3 bolt 6061 Aluminium CNC – 5mm bolts
- Fork: 6061 Aluminium T6 Forged and CNC
- Core: Alloy
- Wheels: 120mm, 88a Poly Urethane
- Bearings: Abec 9 chrome steel
- Brake: Steel flex
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.