Long live the Ceviche!
With a built in vert-lam tail and a mellow nose, the Ceviche takes the best aspects of the Fish, dices it up and dishes out something brand new. Similar in length to the Fish, but with a shorter wheelbase, the Ceviche can be ridden between the trucks for pumping or off the tail for an aggressive, surfy feel.
- Flex: One stiff but snappy flex to keep all riders happy.
- Multiple truck placements: Customize, salt, and lime to taste. Wheel cut outs eliminate wheelbite (on most trucks).
- Trucks: Designed to work with a variety of trucks. We recommend the Randal 150s and 125s, Paris 150s.
- Wheels: Designed around 70mm or smaller wheels, including Orangatang 4 Presidents.
- Recipe included: Keep those tostadas handy.
The tail is a bit softer than a traditional street deck tails, allowing for rebound and responsiveness. While the board can be ollied and lends itself to many standard street skating tricks, tech tricks are not its primary intention. Loose and agile, its time to explore the limits of your sidewalk and hill thrashing abilities. The Fish graphic was originally designed by Jan Michael Bennett and influenced by ancient Japanese screens. The graphic was redesigned by Pablo and Diana of Nana Studio for the Fish. With the advent of the Ceviche, the graphic was baked into its current form.
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.