Longway Kronos Titanium Bar Complete Scooter - Black - Limited Edition
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
Get your hands on a limited edition Longway Kronos Titanium Bar Complete Scooter. Only 100 made worldwide, and each individual scooter has been specifically numbered too.
The titanium scooter has been built to deliver an exceptionally light, large and strong scooter that is perfect for any serious rider in the sport. All the components on this scooter have been tried and tested with other models and only the very best have been selected for this Limited Edition Kronos Complete Scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 890mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.4kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 560mm (22.8")
- Bar Width: 610mm (21.65")
- Bar Material: Titanium
- Deck Length: 527mm (20.75")
- Deck Width: 110mm (4.3")
- Fork: HIC Compression
- Clamp: Double HIC Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm Hollow Core PU Black
- Grips: Longways Black Ribbed Grips
- Griptape: Kronos Cutout Griptape
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.