Madd Gear MGP VX7 Team Edition Stunt Scooters 2
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Madd Gear MGP VX7 Team Edition Stunt Scooter is THE most popular scooter in the sport. Featuring amazing color combinations, features for any serious rider to get into scootering more and upgradable features enabling the scooter to be used with some of the top aftermarket scooter parts around, simply put, the Team Edition scooter is the go to scooter. We will price match any retailer.
Brand new for 2017, here we have the VX7 Team Edition Stunt Scooter! Featuring an incredibly high specification alongside a wide range of vibrant colours, the Team Edition scooter is going to stand out at any event or skatepark.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~32" / ~81.28cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Bars: 24" (H) x 23" (W) DDAM 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Chrome Plated
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M3 120mm Threadless 3D Forged Alloy
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Filth Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Anodised Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 110mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Anodised
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.