- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX8 Extreme Limited Edition Stunt Scooter - Psychedelic
Two years ago, the Extreme scooter revolutionized what was possible on a scooter with the Hydro-Wrap Grapihcs. The VX8 version builds even further upon this solid foundation of producing incredibly vibrant and exciting wraps to adding the MFX treatment to the range.
The VX8 Extreme now features the super light MFX X2 Cobra Clamp and MFX Affray Fork with MGP's brand new 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Wheels!
- Wider 4.8" deck to allow more foot space.
- 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips.
- 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 Aluminium neo chrome fade bars to replace previous alloy bars.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- MFX X2 Cobra double clamp.
- MFX Affray 120mm 6061 T6 alloy fork.
- 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Core wheels with new MGP polyurethane
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 T6 Aluminium oversized (outer 34.9mm, internal 31.8mm) DDAM bars
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave and headtube cut out
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip and split grip tape
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Full colour hydro-wrap
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 8+
- Additional Information: HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.66kg (8.06lbs)
|Colour||Black, Chrome, Green, Pink, Purple, Silver|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased