Madd Gear MGP VX8 Extreme Nebular Stunt Scooter - Limited Edition
Get More Info on Paypal
The Madd Gear MGP VX8 Extreme Nebular Stunt Scooter - Limited Edition is THE one of the most premium scooter in the sport, and has been relaunched by Skates.co.uk due to popular demand!
Featuring the amazing full deck nebular wrap and technical features to allow the very best riders in the world to land the biggest tricks. It features some fo the top aftermarket scooter parts around. We will price match any retailer.
- Total Scooter Height: 855mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.7kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
The VX8 Limited edition has been upgraded to a wider 4.8" deck to allow more foot space.
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 T6 Aluminium oversized (outer 34.9mm, internal 31.8mm) DDAM bars
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave and headtube cut out
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip and split grip tape
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Full colour hydro-wrap
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs) Max
- Additional Information: HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.66kg (8.06lbs)
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.