- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX8 Shredder Pro Scooter - Lime
The Madd Gear MGP VX8 Shredder Pro Scooter comes with a bigger 4.5" than the previous VX7 model, MFX Deck Blocks and new Two-Tone TPR Grips. It's the perfect 1st time stunt scooter for any aspiring rider, with a number of great upgradable features to enable your scooter to develop as your riding does. We will price match any retailer.
Last year saw the introduction of the hugely popular Mini Pro Scooter which helped the younger rider get into this amazing sport. This year it's back in the form of the VX8 Shredder, featuring upgraded TPR grips, a wider 4.5" Deck and patented internal fluting with ABS Deck Blocks and Downtube Inserts.
- Wider 4.5" deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
- New headtube cut out.
- Two-tone 150mm TPR Grind Grips with MG Logo bar ends.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Lighter 100mm Force core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Alloy double clamp with cut outs for reduced weight.
- Downtube and MFX Deck Blocks
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar ends
- Bars: 18" (W) x 22" (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless 110mm high tensile steel, HIC fork with cut outs
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Force core alloy wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 17" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 100mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Powder coated
- Rider Weight: 50kg (110lbs)
- Age: 4+
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Available in 6 colour options, Complete weight 3.5kg (7.7lbs)
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Bar Width||535mm (21.1 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.