- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX8 Team Edition Neo Faze Stunt Scooter
The Madd Gear MGP VX8 Team Edition Neo Faze Stunt Scooter is THE most popular scooter in the sport. Featuring amazing colour combinations, features for any serious rider to get into scootering more and upgradable features enabling the scooter to be used with some of the top aftermarket scooter parts around, simply put, the Team Edition scooter is the go to scooter. We will price match any retailer.
The VX8 Team has been upgraded to 120mm Fuse Cores running on their propietary Polyurethane Blend making them more durable and even faster. The Deck is also wider at 4.8" and features their signature headtube cutout, downtube inserts and high-density PP Deck Blocks.
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 23" (W) x 24" (H) DDAM 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo oversized (34.9mm) chrome plated fade
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 forged alloy Extreme clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M3 120mm 6061 alloy, IHC/Mini HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Fuse core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Anodised deck
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 8+
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.93kg (8.66lbs)
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|Colour||Black, Blue, Green|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||610mm (24 Inches)|
|Bar Width||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased