The Hulk scooter from Madd Gear will have you tearing up the streets with superhuman strength.
The Scooter comes with a Free Bonus Pack, this includes:
- Full Scooters Stickers Sheet with 36 stickers including the top brands: Apex, MGP, River, Roots, Drone, Supremacy, Elite, Fasen, Raptor, AO, Dare, Tilt, Proto, Hellagrip, Ethic, Flavor, Blunt/Envy, Dare, Logic, Scooter Jam Series, Skates.co.uk
- Multicolored Skates.co.uk Wristband
- x2 ABEC 9 High Speed & Quality Bearings
- Scooter Replacement Griptape Sheet in Black
Dr Banner was caught in a gamma bomb explosion whilst trying to save the life of a teenager. This explosion created a superhuman whose physical strength increases in proportion with his levels of anger and is known worldwide as The Hulk. At his angriest, The Hulk can weigh an impressive 1150lbs, don't worry though, this scooter doesn't weigh anywhere near that!
One of the benefits of having superhumanly strong muscles, is the ability to cover large areas quickly, one of the downfalls though is that The Hulk's legs become so strong that they tear up the ground he is trying to run over. For the lightweight deck and 100mm alloy core wheels of The Hulk scooter jumping over destroyed ground or getting up to high speeds quickly is not an issue!
- 4" Wide, Fluted Flat Deck, fitted with full Hulk printed Grip Tape and Composite Blitz Brake
- 100mm 85a Alloy Core Wheels pre-fitted with Carbon Abec 5 Bearings
- 21x16" One Piece Steel T-Bar featuring Original Squid Grips and Alloy Double Clamp
- IHC Steel Threadless Fork and Sealed Threadless Headset
- New Fresh Tubular Alloy Extruded Downtube - offering strength without weight!
- SUITABLE FOR AGES 5+
- MAX WEIGHT: 100KG (220LBS)
- Bars spin 360 degrees
NOTE: Manufactures and Skates.co.uk cannot provide warranty on any of the Scooters used in any extreme way. Once assembly is attempted, the manufacturer will only replace what they deem as defective or faulty parts. The entire scooter will not be replaced, new parts will be sent direct to customer. This entire process can take an average of 2-3 weeks upon receipt into our returns department.
UK Delivery Information
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
|2-3 Working Days||£2.49 or FREE over £40|
|Next Day (Mon-Fri)||£3.95 or FREE over £75|
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.