The Team Edition has always been the best value for money scooter in the Madd Gear MGP range and this year, the VX6 Team Edition is no different.
The Scooter comes with a Free Bonus Pack, this includes:
- Full Scooters Stickers Sheet with over 36 stickers including the top brands: Apex, MGP, River, Roots, Drone, Supremacy, Elite, Fasen, Raptor, AO, Dare, Tilt, Proto, Hellagrip, Ethic, Flavor, Blunt/Envy, Dare, Logic, Scooter Jam Series, Skates.co.uk
- Skate Wax for tricks - grinding rails, curbs and other surfaces
- Multicolored Skates.co.uk Wristband
- x2 ABEC 9 High Speed & Quality Bearings
- Scooter Replacement Griptape Sheet in Black
With a 4.5" wide concave deck, IHC compression and 110mm alloy core wheels coming as standard, MGP have now gone one better and chrome plated the bars, switched the Aero cores for the cold forged Filth cores and K2 (ABEC 9 rated) bearings and introduced an anodised finish to the decks.
The MGP VX6 Team deck continues to evolve by increasing strength and eliminating weight, using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 heat treated alloy to create a 4.5" wide internally fluted deck with 3 degree concave. The signature MGP 3D forged downtube is robotically welded to the extruded deck base.
- Bars: 24" (H) x 23" (W) Chrome Plated 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upsweep Fluted DDAM Bar
- Deck: 4.5" Wide VX6 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3 Concave
- Fork: Threadless Steel IHC Fork with Cut Out
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Filth Alloy Anodised Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Powder Coated 6061 Alloy
- Headset: Integrated FSA Orbit C Sealed
- Bearings: K2 ABEC 9 Rated Chrome High Speed
- Grip Tape: Vintage MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Anodised Deck with Chrome Plated Bars
- Additional Information: Weighs 4 kg (8.80 lbs) MG Alloy Badge Decal
NOTE: Manufactures and Skates.co.uk cannot provide warranty on any of the Scooters used in any extreme way. Once assembly is attempted, the manufacturer will only replace what they deem as defective or faulty parts. The entire scooter will not be replaced, new parts will be sent direct to customer. This entire process can take an average of 2-3 weeks upon receipt into our returns department.
UK Delivery Information
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
|2-3 Working Days||£2.49 or FREE over £40|
|Next Day (Mon-Fri)||£3.95 or FREE over £75|
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.