Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP Kick Extreme V3 Scooter - Black / Lime
The Madd Gear MGP Kick Extreme V3 Stunt Scooter is completely packed full of amazing high quality parts that you'll find on the higher end stunt scooters.
The Kick Extreme V3 Scooter features a 4" wide deck which also measures a whopping 19.5" in length, a flat bottom which goes perfectly with its 20" Wide and 23" High handlebars! Madd Gear have added their sleek designed 110mm wheels with super high ABEC-7 Bearings topped off with a composite flex brake to bring you to a stop when needed.
- Total Scooter Height: 738mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-12 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.5kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Bars: 20"" (W) x 23"" (H) Chromoly upsweep bars
- Clamp: Extruded alloy double clamp
- Deck: 4"" (W) x 19.5"" (L), triple channel, fluted, flat deck
- Fork: Steel threadless IHC with cut outs
- Headset: Sealed and threadless
- Wheels: 110mm Alloy core with ABEC-7 rated bearings
- Brake: MG composite flex brake
- Grip tape: Full printed
- Additional: Powder coated finish, Deck blocks
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||584mm (23 inches)|
|Bar Width||508mm (20 inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.