Madd Gear MGP MGX P1 Pro Stunt Scooter - Grey / Lime
Get More Info on Paypal
The MGX P1 Pro from MGP sets the bar for what is possible in a ready to ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe, all built around the foundation of the bestselling and most successful pro scooter in the world! MGP have hand selected components of the MGX P1 to produce an extremely well balanced complete that will have you dialling in your tricks faster and going bigger with more confidence. The MGX P1 will take anything you can throw at it and will keep coming back for more!
Featuring the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube Machine Welded to a Patented Internally Fluted Extruded Deck, Aluminium Threadless MFX Voltage Fork, 120mm Corrupt Hollow Cores Wrapped in MGP Two-Tone Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX P1 will take your progression to the next level!
- Total Scooter Height: 819mm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 21” Wide x 23” Tall MGP Low-Risers, 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (53.3cm Wide x 58.4cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Voltage 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Pre Cut MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.15kg / 2.53lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.30kg / 7.27lbs
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.