Madd Gear MGP MGX T1 Team Stunt Scooter - Propane
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The MGX T1 Team Complete Freestyle Scooter from MGP compromises on nothing and is designed for you if you demand the best from your scooter in your quest for progression and expanding your trick bag at the local skate park, street spot or even on the international competition stage! Perfectly balanced and dialled straight out of the box, the MGX T1 is the ultimate complete allowing you to push your limits like never before while forging your own path and taking your progression to another level with nothing holding you back!
Uncompromising on build quality and components, the MGX T1 features a dual-anodized patented internally fluted deck machine welded to the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube! Alongside that, it comes fitted with MFX Aluminium Carbine Threadless Forks with 6mm Hardware and 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Cores with Holographic HUB Decals and Two-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend. The MGX T1 is for you if you demand the best and compromise on nothing!
- Total Scooter Height: 870mm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.6kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 180mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: 23” Wide x 25” Tall MGP Highside 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (58.4cm Wide x 63.5cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MFX 120mm Carbine 6061 Aluminium Threadless with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Aluminium Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 5” Wide x 20” Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Team Cutouts
- Finish: MGX Duo-Tone Anodized Deck with Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.29kg / 2.84lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.60kg / 7.93lbs
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.