- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX6 Limited Edition Extreme Stunt Scooter - Tie Dye
It's easy to see that the VX6 Extreme scooter has received some amazing upgrades this year from Madd Gear MGP, which includes the brand new, lightweight alloy, Aero bars, a new double clamp and the hydro-graphic deck wrap application - with new designs available in limited quantities.
With the way the hydro-graphic is applied to the deck, it means that there will never be two VX6 Extreme decks which are exactly the same making them truly one of a kind. To preserve the deck without hiding the unique graphic application, the MGP VX6 Extreme is supplied with a sheet of Clear grip tape.
The MGP VX6 Extreme deck continues to evolve by increasing strength and eliminating weight, using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 heat treated alloy to create a 4.5" wide internally fluted deck with 3 degree concave and the Extreme deck cut outs. The signature MGP 3D forged downtube is robotically welded to the extruded deck base.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) Aero Anodised 6061 T6 Alloy Bars
- Deck: 4.5" Wide VX6 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3 Concave and Extreme Cut Outs
- Fork: DDAM M3 3D Forged 6061 Alloy IHC Fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Filth Cold Forged Alloy Anodised Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Bolt CNC Anodised 6061 Alloy
- Headset: Integrated FSA Orbit C Sealed
- Bearings: K3 ABEC 11 Rated Chrome High Speed
- Grip Tape: MGP Extreme Clear Full Deck Grip Tape
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Hydro-Graphic Full Colour Deck Wrap and Chrome Plated Bars
- Additional Information: Weighs 3.46 kg (7.84 lbs), Water Decal, MG Fork Detail
|Colour||Black, Blue, Chrome, Green, Red, Silver, Yellow|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|UK Mail Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Next Day Before 12pm (Mon-Fri)||£12.95||£12.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.