Madd Gear MGP VX9 Pro 4.0" Stunt Scooter - Red / Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
The VX9 Pro Stunt Scooter is designed for riders 6 years and up striking the ideal balance of performance and durability in a super lightweight package. Every element of the VX9 Pro has been selected specifically to empower the rider to take their game to the next level in the park or in the streets. This year's Pro is now 11.5% lighter, weighing in at just 3.16 kg / 6.96 lbs, with no compromise of MGP’s reputation for industry leading durability and strength.
- Grips: 150mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Low Risers 23” Tall x 21” Wide
- Clamp: Aluminium Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Voltage Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 110mm Corrupt Hollow Cores
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4” Wide x 19.5” Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: Durable Powder Coated Fade
- Complete Weight: 3.16 kg / 6.96 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.5” / 546mm Width, 31.75” / 806mm Height, 27.25” / 692mm Length
- Max User Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Recommended age: 6+
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info