B-STOCK Sacrifice Flyte 115 V2 Stunt Scooter - Neochrome / Red Graffiti
Availablity: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
IMPORTANT: This item is a B STOCK product, meaning it's not in perfect brand new condition.
The Sacrifice Flyte 115 Scooter is one of the lightest pro scooters on the market today and features Sacrifice's unique design language and technological advances. This scooter has been designed specifically for those who demand the best scooter with as minimal weight as possible.
- Total Scooter Height: 830mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3kgs (very light!)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 515mm
- Width: 115mm
- Head Tube Angle: 82.5°
- Includes Plastic Flex Brake, M8 High Tensile Axles and Easy Fit Steel Spacers, Plus Front and Rear Plugs
- Bars: Oversized
- Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 550mm
- Fork: Cyborg IHC
- Clamp: Spy 2-Bolt Collar Clamp with 6mm High Tensile Bolts
- Wheels: Delta Core Offset 5-Spoke, 88A
- Bearings: Sacrifice Roller Coaster Bearing
- Headset: Integrated Fully Sealed
- Grips: Spy Grips with Logo Bar Ends
- Grip Tape: Custom Made to Fit Flyte 115 Deck
|Colour||Black, Neochrome, Red|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.