Nitro Circus Ryan Williams CX2 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - White / Red / Blue
Get More Info on Paypal
Nitro Circus was founded by friends with a passion for pushing the limits and having fun in the process. It’s this camaraderie and risk-taking spirit that defines everything they do. They continuously break boundaries in the name of innovation and adventure.
Super new and flash the new Nitro Circus CX2 complete scooter has just rolled into town. The replica Nitro Circus colours and sleek design makes this an ideal first complete scooter for all you beginner and advancing scooter riders out there.
- Total Scooter Height: 688mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-9 Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.5kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Deck / Downtube - 482.6mm x 101.6mm
- Fork - Steel Threaded Fork
- Handlebar - Steel Bar, 457.2mm x 558.8mm
- Grips - Grip TC-G181
- Wheel - 100mm Plastic Core
- Head Parts HIC - Cartridge Headset
- Threaded Brake - 3 Bolt Brake
- Clamp - Double Clamp
- Height: 688mm
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.