Nitro Circus Double Mini Ramp
Get More Info on Paypal
The Nitro Circus Double Mini Ramp is suitable for skateboards, skaters, BMXers, bikes, stunt scooters & even remote control cars (RC's).
- The Nitro Circus Double Mini Ramp easures 15.5" (39.40 cm W) x 32" (81.28 cm L) x 6" (15.24 cm H)
- High impact injection moulded portable double mini launch ramp.
- Ready to use with no assembly required.
- Suitable for ages 5 years plus to a maximum weight of 90 kg including equipment.
- Resistant to variations in temperature, both hot & cold. Can be left outside without the fear of damage.
- Ready To Use With No Assembly Required.
- Practice your skating, biking & RC stunts & tricks, providing hours of fun & excitement.
- Transport with ease from your back garden to local park & have fun with your friends.
- The fun does not have to stop with the Double Mini Ramp, as you can create a complete Nitro Circus Skate & Stunt Park by adding other Nitro Circus ramp products, like the Single Mini Ramp, Mini Air Box Set, Four Way Fun Box Ramp Set & Not Forgetting The Nitro Circus Mini Grind Rail.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.