The Reebok 9k Pump Ice Hockey Skates have been redesigned this year to ensure they offer the best possible technology available. The 9k's are the highest quality complete skates from Reebok offering top-end performance.
Blades: Factory Sharpened, ready for use, recommended to get resharpened after 2-3 uses.
This year's model features a sleeker design that cuts down on the overall weight of the skates. The pump and release have been tweaked making them easier to access whilst actually sticking out less. In addition Reebok have also redesigned the air bladders to offer a superior fit.
These skates also feature a new hybrid tongue that features a combination of foam and traditional white felt. This gives a really comfortable pre-molded fit although you can still adjust the fit with the lace bite guard.
The Liner has been given an update too - now it's constructed using a combination of Clarino and Nash leather which gives moisture locking.
The Reebok 9k are fitted with a Max Armour IV quarter package. This high-end design offers great stability and support whilst still being lightweight.
The Reebok 9k skates are available in a variety of sizes and are suitable for boys, girls, men and women! We'd highly recommend these skates for any serious advanced or professional skaters. These skates are also suitable if you're serious about improving your game!
- Max Armour IV quarter package
- Clarino liner with moisture wicking properties
- Abrasion zone near forefoot
- ThePump technology heel support
- Molded anatomical ankle support
- Hybrid felt foam with lace-bite
- Reebok E-Pro holder
- Proformance lite 10" scalloped runner
- Weight of a Size 9D skate: 856 grams
- Suitable for advanced to professional level use
- Unisex skates suitable for kids, teens and adults