- Returns & Warranty
REKD Ramp Elbow Pads - Black
The REKD Ramp Elbow Pads are ideal for a wide range of action sports including vert skating, roller derby and scooting.
The double strapping gives you a secure fit, while the lining sock provides comfort where its needed.
- Heavy duty pads for a wide range of action sports
- Sizes S/M/L
- High density impact pro ramp caps
- Countersunk riveting
- Double strapping
- Lining sock for extra comfort
- Certified to EN14120:2003 and A1:2007 standards
Sizing For This Product:
- Small: Elbow pad top strap length 21.5cm, Bottom strap length 17.7cm; Will fit users up to 25.4cm around the Elbow.
- Med: Elbow pad top strap length 25.4cm, Bottom strap length 17.7cm; Will fit users up to 29.2cm around the Elbow.
- Large: Elbow pad top strap length 27.9cm, Bottom strap length 20.3cm; Will fit users up to 31.7cm around the Elbow.
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.