- Returns & Warranty
REKD Ramp Knee Pads - Black
The REKD Ramp Knee Pads are ideal for a wide range of action sports including vert skating, roller derby and scooting.
The double strapping gives you a secure fit around your legs, while the lining sock provides comfort behind your knees.
- Heavy duty pads for a wide range of action sports
- Sizes S/M/L/XL
- High density impact pro ramp caps
- Countersunk riveting
- Double strapping
- Lining sock for extra comfort
- Certified to EN14120:2003 and A1:2007 standards
Sizing For This Product:
- Size S: Knee pad top strap length 28.5cm, Bottom strap length 29cm ; Will fit users up to 30.4cm around the Knee.
- Size M: Knee pad top strap length 32cm, Bottom strap length 31.5cm ; Will fit users up to 33cm around the Knee.
- Size L: Knee pad top strap length 34cm, Bottom strap length 31.5cm ; Will fit users up to 36.8cm around the Knee.
- Size XL: Knee pad top strap length 37cm, Bottom strap length 35cm ; Will fit users up to 39cm around the Knee.
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.