Rocker Irok+ Polka Yellow Mini BMX Bike
Availability: Out Of Stock
The new and improved Rocker IROK+ range comes with a brand new lightweight frame, designed to take a serious level of abuse, as well as reduced fork clearance to make stalls and tricks as easy as possible. Updated tampered stays, an angled seat clamp and micro drop outs make the back end of the bike look sleek and stylish whilst you ride.
This bike is designed for off-road use only, as it doesn't come with brakes. Please do not use this bike on roads or pavement.
Notice: The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- New light-weight Hi tensile steel frame / forks with short back end
- Front load stem with forged face plate
- Thread-less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals
- Hitmain grips
- 30/13 gearing (for high speeds - up to 15 mph)
- Sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- 1 piece hi ten forged steel cranks
- USA BB
- Fat padded seat
- Brand new design 5 bolt steel 2 piece wheels with very loud freewheel (new wheels roll much faster than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling, while being much stronger)
- Standard Tyres
- Colour matched KMC chain
- Weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs) a saving of 3.3 lbs on the original Rocker
- The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info