Root Industries Invictus 2 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Red
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
In Latin, the word “Invictus” is defined as “unconquerable” - which is exactly what the new Root Industries Invictus 2 complete is. The main goal that Root Industries set out to achieve with the Invictus 2 range of complete scooters, was to give the rider a weapon that would allow them to progress quicker.
- Scooter comes 95% built and is ready to ride
- Complete Scooter Height: 33.46 Inches / 850mm
- Bar Height: 24.01 Inches / 610mm
- Bar Width: 22.85 Inches / 580mm
- Bar Material Used: Aluminium
- Bar Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Deck Width: 4.84 Inches / 123mm
- Deck Length: 19.7 Inches / 500mm
- Deck Foot Space: 13.75 Inches / 350mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: IHC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 110mm but compatible with wheels up to 120mm.
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 11
- Brake Type: Flexfender
- Total Weight: 3.35kg (7.38lbs)
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.