B-STOCK Root Industries Type R Stunt Scooter - Neochrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
IMPORTANT: This item is a B STOCK product, meaning it's not in perfect brand new condition.
There are signs of use but nothing that will affect functionality of the scooter.
The Root Industries Type R Complete Stunt Scooter Black brings together some of the best features seen in intermediate and advanced level stunt scooters for riders wanting to be able to maximise the performance of their scooter.
Roots have combined some of the best features from their 1st generation of scooters, into the new Type R scooter, and has been built for park riders, box jumps, quarter pipes and anything else in between.
The Type R is particularly good value for money with some of the technical features seen often on more expensive scooters.
- Total Scooter Height: 820mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.6kgs (7.95lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 580mm (22.8")
- Bar Width: 550mm (21.65")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 500mm (19.68")
- Deck Width: 123mm (4.84")
- Foot Space: 350mm (13.78")
- Fork: IHC Compression
- Clamp: Lithium Double IHC Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Root AIR Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm 8 Spoke Black PU / Black Core
- Grips: Roots R2 Grips
- Griptape: Root "Cut-Out R" Griptape
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.