Sacrifice Chapter 2 Street Stunt Scooter - Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Sacrifice Chapter 2 Street Stunt Scooter - Black is one of the most impressive street riding stunt scooters out. Designed with some of the best parts money can buy.
The Chapter 2 offers a new compression system that has been designed and tested by the Sacrifice team and is exclusive to only sacrifice Scooters. With a unique forged head tube, the Chapter 2 is full of the best designed parts money can buy. The Chapter 2 series is designed for intermediate to advanced riders that want the best scooter you can buy.
- Total Scooter Height: 870mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.3kgs (Crazy Light!)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 580mm (22.8")
- Bar Width: 550mm (21.65")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Deck Width: 115mm (4.5")
- Fork: Sacrifice C2 Forged fork with SLC compression - World 1st SLC compression system and fork
- Clamp: Sacrifice C2 Forged 2 bolt clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake:Spy Nylon Brake
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm Sacrifice Peephole Wheels
- Bearings: Roller Coaster wheel bearings
- Grips: Spy Grips
- Griptape: Sacrifice Griptape
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info