Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Sacrifice OG Hustler V2 Stunt Scooter - Black Red
The Sacrifice OG Hustler Scooter is designed to be a great beginners scooter.
The V2 Scooter itself has significant improvements from the first model including upgraded 110mm PU Improved formula wheels, an improved griptape design, and similarities to the top end Flyte V2 Scooters, particularly as they're very lightweight for a beginners scooter at only 3kg, and the deck is of similar design.
- Total Scooter Height: 820mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 115mm
- Head Tube Angle: 82.5°
- Includes Plastic Flex Brake, High Tensile Axles and Easy Fit Steel Spacers, Plus Front and Rear Plugs
- Bars: Oversized
- Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 550mm
- Fork: Threadless Steel – custom punched and welded design – IHC Compression
- Clamp: 2 bolt collar clamp with printed logo detail
- Wheels: 110mm split forked 5 spoke wheel
- Bearings: Abec 7 bearings
- Headset: Integrated Fully Sealed
- Grips: Sacrifice S-Grips with logo bar ends
- Grip Tape: Digitally Printed die cut
- Brake: Basic 2 bolt flex fender – spring steel
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Oversized|
|Bar Height||550mm (21.7 Inches)|
|Bar Width||510mm (20.1 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Age||7-9, 10-12, 13-16|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.