Sacrifice OG Player V2 Stunt Scooter - Spearmint Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Sacrifice OG Player Scooter is designed to be a great developing riders stunt scooter for the Skatepark.
The V2 Scooter itself features a triple concave deck and new 120mm wheels often seen on top end scooters. New custom design griptape also makes the look of the scooter that much better too.
- Total Scooter Height: 820mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.79kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 115mm
- Head Tube Angle: 82.5°
- Includes Plastic Flex Brake, High Tensile Axles and Easy Fit Steel Spacers, Plus Front and Rear Plugs
- Bars: Oversized
- Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Al
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 550mm
- Fork: CNC one-piece fork – IHC – Thicker and heavier than the Cyborg Fork
- Clamp: 2 bolt collar clamp with printed logo detail
- Wheels: 120mm split forked 5 spoke wheel
- Bearings: Abec 7 bearings
- Headset: Integrated Fully Sealed
- Grips: Sacrifice S-Grips with logo bar ends
- Grip Tape: Digitally Printed die cut
- Brake: Basic 2 bolt flex fender – spring steel
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info